Fill out a simple, secure small claims questionnaire


Fast Legal Filing's paralegal will review, research and prepare your case.


Once your Small Claims is drafted, we will send you the doucments with instrcutions.


Small Claims Court Alaska

Alaska  Small Claims Statute of Limitation. - Minimum Amount For Small Claims Court Alaska

A small claims in Alaska court is a simplified type claims for a person to try to recover money or personal property worth $10,000 or less. If your claim is over $10,000, you can still sue in small claims Alaska court, but you must give up the right to collect any amount over $10,000.
State law determines the amount. The rule of thumb is that you should be asking for less than $10,000 in small claims court. Some states, such as Alaska, offer you a maximum of $3,000 in small claims. Other states, such as Tennessee, offer up to $25,000.

Small Claims Court Alaska  Fees

In Alaska Small Claims Courts there is a $50 if the dispute is $2,500 or less; $100 if the dispute is more than $2,500 for Certification of documents $10/first, $3 for each additional, Copy fees per document (not page) $5/first, $3 each additional and For Records research, the fee is $30.00.

A small claims case is a lawsuit brought for the recovery of money damages, civil penalties, personal property, or other relief allowed by law. The claim can be for no more than $10,000.

How much does it cost to go to small claims court in Alaska?

There is a $30 filing fee for a case asking for up to $1500. To claim over $1500, and up to $5,000, there is a filing fee of $50.  If your claim is above $5,000, the filing fee is $75. If you file more than 12 cases in a year, subsequent cases will cost $100.

Alaska  Small Claims Form

You can get small claims form for Alaska in $2500 against one defendant. If you would like to file small claims in online court of Alaska, you can file your small claims by hiring small claims attorney and file a state of claims. You can serve the complaint by mail using: Certified, Restricted Delivery/Return Receipt Requested. If the defendant is a corporation, the statutory agent must be served.